Check out our travel features below and discover some hidden gems located around Wales and beyond.
Castles, carols and cosy pubs in the beautiful borders
Roaring log fires, Albert Roux dining and a four-poster bed…
On the hunt for Nessie - and some wonderful Scottish hospitality
The delights of Abergavenny Food Festival
Aberdyfi star to debut Hyundai i20
- IT has been confirmed that Tom Cave will drive an Hyundai Motorsport i20 R5 on the forthcoming Pirel...
Bishop steps down as Aber manager
- MATTHEW Bishop has stepped down as Aberystwyth Town manager, with assistant manager Wayne Jones taki...
Seasiders hope for a lift at Airbus
- ABERYSTWYTH Town manager Matthew Bishop says that his side must put their 4-0 home defeat to Newtown...
Cardigan face tough test in semi-final
- CARDIGAN RFC will take on Amman United in the semi-finals of the WRU Swalec Bowl, for the chance to ...
Bow Street leave it late at Mach
- NEIL Evans netted a dramatic last-minute winner as Bow Street lifted themselves up to fourth positio...
Mums hit out over dog mess
- TWO Cardigan mums are pleading for dog owners in the area to pick up the mess their dogs leave behin...
Got the X Factor? Auditions come to Aberystwyth next week
- DO you think you have what it takes to become the next Olly Murs or Leona Lewis?
The X Factor ...
Railway station plan takes next step
- A SCHEME to bring a heritage railway into the centre of Bala is well on track.
Large warship spotted in Cardigan Bay explained
- A LARGE ship spotted off the Aberystwyth coast at the weekend has been confirmed as the Royal Navy’s...
Aberystwyth woman wins Saturday Night Takeaway prize
- AN Aberystwyth woman has won a top prize on ITV’s prime time Saturday Night Takeaway show.