Check out our travel features below and discover some hidden gems located around Wales and beyond.
Castles, carols and cosy pubs in the beautiful borders
Roaring log fires, Albert Roux dining and a four-poster bed…
On the hunt for Nessie - and some wonderful Scottish hospitality
The delights of Abergavenny Food Festival
Lewis delighted with Alliance survival
- PENRHYNCOCH secured survival in the Cymru Alliance after making it back-to-back wins with a 2-1 win ...
Aberystwyth secure their survival
- ABERYSTWYTH Town delivered when it mattered most to secure their Welsh Premier League survival and c...
Llandysul lift Emrys Morgan Cup
- TWO goals from front-runner Adrian Hazelby helped Llandysul lift the Emrys Morgan Cup for first time...
Aberystwyth run league leaders close
- ABERYSTWYTH produced an outstanding performance before going down 26-27 against a strong Kidwelly si...
Borth miss out on promotion
- BORTH United’s promotion hopes were shattered in the Spar Mid Wales League division two as their nar...
Memorial match for much-loved dad, 38
- A POIGNANT football match remembering a much-loved father-of-two will help raise money for two impor...
Serial killer on loose in Aberystwyth in new paranormal thriller
- AFTER three years of criminals and murderers at large in Aberystwyth in the global hit television se...
Free wifi for all Arriva trains and Aberystwyth station
- RAIL users in mid Wales are set to benefit from free wifi on all Arriva trains and at Aberystwyth Ra...
Diner lease battle may end up in court
- A BATTLE between the owner of an Aberystwyth seafront diner and his landlord, Ceredigion council, ma...
Tributes to lifeboat volunteers 13 years on
- TWO lifeboatmen who lost their lives at sea 13 years ago have been remembered, writes Alex Jones.