Check out our travel features below and discover some hidden gems located around Wales and beyond.
Castles, carols and cosy pubs in the beautiful borders
Roaring log fires, Albert Roux dining and a four-poster bed…
On the hunt for Nessie - and some wonderful Scottish hospitality
The delights of Abergavenny Food Festival
Skipper Sherbon set to leave Aber
- LUKE Sherbon has announced that he is leaving Aberystwyth Town FC after spending a total of 14 seaso...
Price leads Aber to top of Conference
- ANDI Price scored a match-winning 70 not out as Aberystwyth Firsts climbed to the top of the West Wa...
Pennock quits Aber to rejoin Hull City
- ABERYSTWYTH Town’s manager Tony Pennock has left the Welsh Premier League club to take up the role o...
Llanidloes Town look to the Evans
- LLANIDLOES Town boss Hugh Clarke has further strengthened his hand for next season by bringing forwa...
Corbs steps up at Penrhyncoch
- PENRHYNCOCH manager Gari Lewis has restructured his management team after Aneurin Thomas stepped dow...
Six arrested in Aberystwyth as part of drug trafficking investigation
- SIX people have been arrested in Aberystwyth as part of a drug trafficking investigation by police.
Ceredigion looks set for closest General Election result in a decade
- CEREDIGION looks set for its closest election result in over a decade as voters get set to go to the...
Aberystwyth choir Sgarmes bidding for £50,000 Pitch Battle prize
- AN Aberystwyth choir will battle it out against a string of rivals in a BBC talent show next Saturda...
Centre fined £13,000 for food hygiene breaches
- MACHYNLLETH’S Centre for Alternative Technology has been fined £13,000 after admitting a string of f...
School forced to close doors
- EGLWYSWRW School is closing due to having no water as a result of a fault in the mains.