Check out our travel features below and discover some hidden gems located around Wales and beyond.
Castles, carols and cosy pubs in the beautiful borders
Roaring log fires, Albert Roux dining and a four-poster bed…
On the hunt for Nessie - and some wonderful Scottish hospitality
The delights of Abergavenny Food Festival
Bell leaves, but three join Seasiders
- AFTER half a season with Aberystwyth Town, defender Will Bell has returned to Bala Town - but the Se...
Aber Town academy reaps rewards
- ABERYSTWYTH Town FC’s Under-19s manager Emyr Jones has spoken of his pride that three members of his...
Sioned in Wales team to face Italy
- PENNANT rugby star Sioned Harries has been named in the starting line-up for Wales Women in the firs...
'Nine cup finals' left for Seasiders
- MATTHEW Bishop says that his Aberystwyth Town side has ‘nine cup finals’ to go after they revived th...
New-look Seasiders bounce back
- ABERYSTWYTH Town’s diehard supporters witnessed an improved performance from Matthew Bishop’s side a...
Illegal dog breeder given four-year ban
- A CEREDIGION man has been given a nine-week suspended prison sentence and has been banned from keepi...
Shock at closure of historic college site
- HARLECH was rocked this week by the announcement the town’s historic college building is to close, l...
Marks and Spencer to open next month with 150 jobs
- THE new Marks and Spencer store in Aberystwyth will open next month and bring 150 jobs to the town, ...
Former vice-chancellor received £100,000 pay-off
- THE FORMER vice-chancellor of Aberystwyth University was given a golden handshake of over £100,000 w...
UPDATED: Police name car park shooting victim
- A TEENAGER found shot dead in a pub car park on Sunday morning has been named by police.